Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas Picture Recap

Thank you everyone for my wonderful presents! I got a whole bunch of fun toys, books and clothes from all my family. These are just a few pictures. Plus, I have some toys that I left at Ranchero Trinidad after the Christmas party. I was too worn out to bring them home. But I have lots of pictures and movies to show you soon-later. Some music-related notables: a nursery-rhyme toy that sings in children-British accent from Mum; a faux "CD" player that tells me what different animals say, and some songs about them (Mum sings with it and says that all the Broadway singers needed some extra jobs, so they helped out in the recording) from Butski; and a crawl through tube where I look like James Bond- "da-nuh, da-na, da na-na." Well, you know what I mean...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like you made out pretty good Ollie. Hope you had a great day!
And happy birthday to your mama!

mbecker said...

Ollie, I really like all the twisty things you got. You are so cute in the blue tunnel.
Love grandma