Finally, I was able to play in the dogs' water! Usually, I am headed off at the pass between the kitchen and the front room, but due to a sneaky, round-a-bout way by crawling on the ground, I reached it.
I started by just putting one hand in it, but then had to go all the way. It is the best way to get a bath. Although, I had to take another bath as soon as I was discovered.
6 comments:
The day Ollie learned about the absorbent qualities of recycle-bin paper ...
Oh Ollie! You made a mess. Did I see bills fall into the doggie water?
Ollie, who needs toys from Target when you have so much fun in the kitchen!
Grandma
Ollie, what's this I hear about you trying to go out the doggie door! Just play in the water OK!
love, grandma
Hey Ollie. What great fun a bowl of water can be. When you are walking I suggest standing in it. I stand in Macoco's water bowl all he time. My Mama does not like it much but it is really fun. I sneak a foot bath often. -Dyta
Ollie- you've discovered a brilliant way to safely dispose of junk mail. No identity theft possible if stuck together! See you soon! Going to be in Phx through January. Can't wait to see your latest knitting project at brunch. Ask your mom and dad when is good for them.
Cheers!
Kate
Post a Comment