
I decided that I need to escape from the baby prison. Play yard they call it – Ha!
Tummy time is ok, but I’d much rather spend time looking at things like when I go for rides with mum or dad.
I don't have too much time to write this. Don't tell anyone that I escaped. thx.
4 comments:
Ahahha. Bebetraz!
What's tummy time?
hey jodie, tummy time is when you put babies on their stomachs for a few minutes every day so that they strengthen their neck and arm muscles by lifting their heads up and pushing up with their arms. ollie doesn't really like it (he'd rather be sitting up, or lying on his back), but he's gotta do his exercises!
is that you, Ollie? is seeing really believing? oh, you still look cute, anyway!!!
la mel
Ollie, you are rock climbing already.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment