Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Toes


It's a well known fact that my toes are kind-of stinky, in a baby way. Not much I can do about it. They occasionally smell like perfume, too, when too many lolas kiss them. But I don't mind. They make me happy.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

This is too cute! I love the idea. I didn't know that babies' feet can smell bad!

Ollie's Mum said...

yes, babies who wear socks and have particularly sweaty feet just like their dads' can most certainly have stinky feet! i've told oliver to wash his feet extra-carefully, but he'd rather splash around in the tub. oh well.

Anonymous said...

you may have stinky feet like your dad, but you most definitely inherit your BIG toe from your mum... i think tito phil would agree

Ann said...

Yea, I am so happy we can comment now.
I tried to comment yesterday Oliver and it just wouldn't work. But your dad fixed it and now we can chat away.
As to the stinky feet we call those stinky patas--which is just a silly way for us to tell a little one that he or she has some stinky feet.

Anonymous said...

You are such a poetic Fiend. I had forgotten...