Friday, April 27, 2007

Hospitals


Yesterday, mum took me to the hospital where Lola works. Dad was doing something at school later that night. I told him that I would keep him company, but Lola insisted that I visit. It's a good thing I can't count yet. There were a lot of people with Lola.
I went to a doggie doctor today for my puppy. He got a cat scan. I'm not sure why they use cats to examine the doggies. Dad will have to explain it later. I overheard that Bryce hurt his back, but they said he will feel better after they fix him on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Aw, that's good that your puppy will be OK.

Anonymous said...

why am i not surprised that lola cari hoarded you all to herself?

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Poor Bryce! Is he feeling better. Lola certainly looks proud holding her gorgeous grandson. I love the stripey onesy!

Anonymous said...

more "lolas" around. heard Ollie giggled a lot when Theo started to kiss his feet!!!

la mel