Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mud Puddles and Toofs

So I forgot to tell Mum that I used her tooth brush while taking a bath yesterday. Good thing I used my own tooth brush tonight! Pappa considered letting me hold on to Mum's, but I was just a little muddy from helping Pappa outside.
We planted a tree and watered a bit. Pappa wants to make an outside shower when he gets muddy, but I don't think that's an issue. I told him just to use the hose like I do. He's still considering my proposal.
I talked to Grandma tonight and she said that it was going to freeze where they live. Here, it is the perfect temperature to play in the water. I talked it over with the dogs, and they are ok with me standing in their outside water. I just had to give Bryce a hug. Don't worry Mum, I won't leave any surprises for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ollie, I love your expression right after your Pappa said, "Don't drink it!" He totally knew what you were thinking -- busted!

Ann said...

HA! Looks like fun. Mud mask can be very good for your skin.