Friday, May 30, 2008

Oliver Jones and the Telephone Crusade

The adventure continues! I'm climbing couches and tables, weaving through plants, and holding onto the dogs' tails for support until I can find the grand prize -- the telephone and all its cords. The vacuum is no longer the grand prize. I won't lie to you, it has been dangerous. I've swung like the monkeys on the kitchen stools of the underworld, and dived over the bear-chair and the forbidden bean bag. Even when I'm using my head to climb, the perils await.


When I rescued Elmo (Elmo says thank you) from the Smooshie-Cushion mountain range I wasn't so lucky. Ahh, but it's only a glance. The witch doctors from cushion land fixed me right up, but I mistrust their methods. I was fine before they took care of me.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Awww. You have an owwie. Looks like it's healing OK though.

Anonymous said...

Ollie, don't look directly in the eyes of the Crystal Teddy Bear!

mbecker said...

It is an adventure all right!
love, Grandma