Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Knights, Haircut, Bye Bye Curls

I was telling Mum that the Medieval period is really over, but she insisted that I protect my head from wandering barber-arians. I'm a firm believer in engaging different people, so I was ok when I was presented for the haircut tonight, their top ceremony.


9 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

You look so handsome! And so grown up. (that makes me sort of sad...don't grow up too quickly). I'm amazed at how a haircut can change one's face so much!

Ollie's Mum said...

um, i think that was an unauthorized haircut! put it back! love, mum

Ann said...

I was thinking the same thing as Erica.
Awwww, you look like a big boy now. I love that shot of you with the curls.
Really, did your dad cut your hair without your mama's OK?????

Ollie's Mum said...

yes, he did it without my ok! i was powerless to do anything b/c i was at work ... oh well, the curls will grow back.

Anonymous said...

Post-haircut, you're all ready to run the board meeting and stuff. Yikes!

(Ollie, you know you look adorable no matter what.)

P.S. Yay for new pictures!

mbecker said...

Ollie, I hope he saved some of the curls. You look different. Is this your twin? Leah, you are a woman of great magnitude. I remember Robert's grandpa doing the same thing when puff and I were gone. It must be a man thing to cut the baby's hair. You do look good, Though Ollie.
Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yay for haircuts! You look lovely.

Ann said...

Hi Ollie,

I am writing you from my London hotel room. Curt and I are having lots of fun.

~Ann

mbecker said...

Ollie, I love your new main blog picture. Are you whistling or saying "woo woo" to your mom?
What did your papa put you in?
Grandma