Grandma and Granddad sent me a little tractor, Great Aunt Theresa from Spokane, Washington gave me my farmin' overalls, and Pappa gave me a carrot. It's time to plant. I know, all you cold weathered friends, say it's too cold. But it's generally in the 60s here, and I want to play in the dirt. Mum takes me to the sandbox, and I bring home a fair-bit of sand in my shoes. I don't complain that it is there, because I am saving it for later. I like to leave it on the changing table. I thought about sneaking out and playing out back, but it decided to rain today and a little too muddy.

On Saturday morning we took the e-i-e-i-o video and pictures. It wasn't raining then. Send me all your playing in the dirt tips!
5 comments:
How about a "cruch, crunch, here and a crunch, crunch there"
Love grandma
I thinking the same thing. Crunch, crunch!
Thanks for the suggestion, ladies! I will give a repeat performance with the new lyrics in a future post!
We actually think you should be auditioning for American Idol. I have heard some amazing sounds coming from you.
Madge
Ollie!!!!
Check out your twin on the Chronicle site:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/01/MNDUUOBUT.DTL&type=politics
Post a Comment