Sunday, January 20, 2008

Did I Say Check The Next Day? I Meant In A Week Or So...

So I've been playing with all my toys and haven't had a chance to get back in touch and tell you how my birthday was. It was awesome. I had visitors from all over. Kaly from NY... I'm sure to be in the Times' society pages. Grandma and Granddad came into town. They got caught in another snowstorm. I think they took their snowmobiles down. Ann didn't bring Joey or Curt, I think they were having a boys' weekend in foggy Oakland. Tere came, too. Kate was still in town from FL. Tere and Kate will take me to the magical world of Disney, or at least to the beach. All my local friends like Erica n' Casey, and Mike, Ellen and Edyta were there, and Jodie, Penny and Hayley. All my Titas(os) and Lola(os), too! I got soooo many toys. It's going to take me a while to explain them all. I love my musical ones-I dance quite frequently. And I got bath toys to make skinny dipping fun, and outside toys for those long trips around the yard. And so many books and trucks. Thank you everyone who sent me toys in the mail. Sorry that you couldn't be here. I hope to visit soon.

1 comment:

mbecker said...

Ollie, we just really like the "Ollie-Wagon" It was hiding out in the yard and you found it. Yea! It makes us happy to see your smiling face. Such joy is catching.
Love, Grandma