Friday, May 18, 2007

Petit Déjeuner, Záocān (早餐), Desayuno, Frühstück, Morgenmad


Mum and Dad said that my first meal would much like a continental breakfast. I had to look in wikipedia to know what that meant. I found lots of cool words for it, but what I ate wasn't like any of them at all. I have to tell you Mum frapuccino is better. Dad gave me some mushy avocado and amaranth cereal that he made. I liked it at first, but then I demanded it to be taken away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ollie, I'm with you on this one. The green and brown goo doesn't look so good in the photo ... blech. I've been eating solid food for more than 30 years and have never even heard of amarythn ... what was it again?

Don't worry, kid, I'll slip you some chocolate ice cream at the next knitting night.

Peace out.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that the food doesn't look that good... BUT if your dad made it, it's probably worth trying. He's an excellent chef.

Ann said...

It just doesn't look good. It looks digusting!
Tho. Jodie has a good point. If Robert made it it is probably good. But it still looks nasty!

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

He's eating real food??!!?? I go away for 5 days and miss all the happenins! : )