
I'd like to introduce my two new friends, Hayden and Finn. Hayden lives with auntie Shannon and uncle Adam and Finn lives with auntie Erica and uncle Casey. I've got lots to teach you both, as long as your parents tell you it's ok.
First thing, be sure to tell someone the first time your foot falls asleep. It feels really odd. Also tell someone when your apple juice is fuzzy (fizzy). It means it's too hot outside and only Papa should drink it.
Then, big boy beds are fun, too. I only jump a little on mine, but I can get Eppie when he jumps out of the bed in the night. Giraffe is helpful when that happens. Thanks Sam for taking me to Bounce Jungle, were I climbed, bounced, and fell off lots of bouncy castles. Now I need one in my bedroom.
Lastly, you may have to be a little older to see fireworks, but it's a lot of fun. I stayed up and saw all the colors. We were at the zoo and the birds liked to watch them too. We could hear them both.
Anyone want to go to the museum?
2 comments:
Ollie, we cannot wait to see your new bed. Also, your drink tip is good for grownups too. Glad to hear you have some friends. And, yes we would like to go to the museum next week.
See you soon,
Love grandpa and grandma
You're getting so grown up! Wow!
Post a Comment