I couldn't wait for night to fall. I couldn't wait for have them walk the plank. (But Pappa told me that the pool was too cold and I couldn't go swimming.)
I didn't want to go swimming; it was just a reason to get them off the plank so I could have their treats. What a trick!
Cousin Lala was the magical, battery-powered bunny, which I don't have trademark permission to mention. I'll call her the little drummer-bunny. I was a pirate, and except for my general swashbuckling, I was very polite and waved much. Tito Phil wore horrible orange hair that I did not think was flattering. I made him take it off. Lala later wore it, and it looked better on her.
We met at Ranchero Trinidad and ran around the neighborhood pillaging and energizing. One neighbor had a spooky ghost that turned blue and made silly noises. I liked it and tried to steal the skull underneath the gauze. I left her my candy instead of taking any. At another house, I got two fistfuls of goodies, but really wanted the rocks off the driveway.

When we got home, I avoided the dogs that guard the way to the kitchen. They let you in, with a little tickling, but don't let you out. We only got a few trick-o-treaters at home, but I was already sailing away with my Eff (elephant), Vat (rat), and Big (big Eff)
2 comments:
How much fun you and cousin Lala had at Halloween. You are my favorite Priate. Much more handsome than Hook or Bluebeard. Oh, by the way, you look good in all your hats.
Love, Grandma
Pirates who wear Crocs -- awesome! LOVE the costume, Ollie!
And the bunny was so sweetly tolerant of the drum hanging off her front, wow!
Post a Comment