Mum doesn't want you to see this, but I'm sneaking my fantastic flying in before she can say anything. They taught me to jump, so why wouldn't Mum and Pappa want me to practice? (That's a rhetorical question, so you don't need to respond.) Click the title if the video doesn't come up.
In other news, I rediscovered my shades, and in this case supper shades.

7 comments:
Ollie! You are making me nervous!
i know! i had nothing to do with filming that, by the way. robert shot that without telling me and wanted to play the video back to ollie and i was like, he's going to think we're encouraging it! oh well, let's hope he gets over his jumping phase soon ...
Leah, I wish I could be of some support to you, but genetically that is not going to happen. His father walked backwards on a 6foot wooden fence at 5 and climbed up on the top of the house when he was not much older than Ollie to protect the dog that stole the roast off the table. Let's talk!~
Love Madge
Wait, what?! Robert climbed on top of the house to protect the dog that stole the roast off the table?
I need more details here. Did he carry the dog up with him, out of harm's way (relatively speaking)? Or did he climb up there as a protest against punishing the dog? I'm so intrigued!!
You see, we had this dog from.... It loved Robert, but little else. We lived in Gilman, a mountain town, where the snow piled up against the house. After the dog took the roast, he was chased and he ran over the snow up onto the roof. Robert ran after him and sat next to him while the dog ate the roast. Of course, the dog was in trouble and so Robert refused to come down and when we got near either him or the dog, there was a lot of growling going on. I forgot whether it was the dog or Robert doing that. Eventually, they both came down, but the roast was gone.
Madge
That, my dear Miss Madge, is the very best thing I've heard all week. That is a great story -- I get quite the mental image of the dog gnawing away at the roast while Robert stood guard. Or sat guard, rather.
And it really sounds like it should be in a kids book: This is the boy who sat on the roof to save the dog that stole the roast that sat on the table that stood in the house that Jack built ...
Or something like that. Thanks for sharing the full story!
Yay Pappa!
Post a Comment