Saturday, November 17, 2007

Santa's Village

Tonight we went to Santa's Village, held next to Firebird International Raceway. Super Sport-Santa must race his reindeers. He's got Muscle Deers...













Anyhoos, When we got there it was still in twilight. But the snow was falling. I sat on top of Pappa's shoulders so I could play in the snow better.















I liked the lights and the colorful things all around me. I kept pointing at everything, and pretty soon, everyone was pointing with me.











Pappa told Lola my favorite new word. It makes me laugh every time I hear it. It is Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, just like the turkeys say.








5 comments:

Ann said...

Ollie,

That looks like so much fun!
And everyone is wearing short-sleeve shirts at Santa's Village--that just doesn't seem right, now does it?

mbecker said...

Gobble! is a great word. I love your jacket. You are very handsome. My favorite picture is of you and your mum and papa. I Put it as my screen saver. We hope you told santa about your wish list for Christmas.
Love Grandma

dytaski said...

You sure have some fun adventures Oliver! I'm gonna have to find out where this Santa's village is...looks so cool. You look fascinated with all the lights. I totally understand they are just the coolest.

Anonymous said...

Ollie- I think your Mama is wrapped around your little finger. I just love that last picture of you and your Mama and Pappa at Santa's village.

Jodie said...

I love the photos, especially of you smiling and showing your bottom teeth.