
Well Thanksgiving-Turkey Day sure was exciting. I had lots of yummy food. After my nap, we went to Ranchero Trinidad, where Lola and Lolo had a big party waiting.
Gobble, Gobble fun!
I was having lots of fun and no pictures were taken. Oh well, you get the idea. Turkey, mashed potatoes, and Jello.

To make up for the lack of Thanksgiving pictures, I wanted to share with you the box from the kitchen that I like to wear on my head.

3 comments:
"A silly hat! A silly hat! I wear it on my head because that's were it's at!" =)
I like your blog's new look!
Dear Ollie, we love your new pictures. I printed one to go alongside your newborn one. What a way to grow!
I am glad you had turkey and tatos. Your teeth can handle them, I see.
Boxes are a lot of fun. One time, your dad was put in a box by the baby sitter, so he could keep track of him. Try it.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment