
Guess what! I have a new cousin, and she's almost my age. It seems like she's always three months younger than me... hummm, interesting indeed.

I think she wants a carrot to chew on, like me. I'm not sure. Even though I can sit up, we were offered help because Tita Mel has a few tables and we were sitting on the edge. We were at Tita Mel's house for Tito Gil's and Tita Emma's birthdays (Happy Birthday!). We're always doing extreme baby things.

I think she wants a carrot to chew on, like me. I'm not sure. Even though I can sit up, we were offered help because Tita Mel has a few tables and we were sitting on the edge. We were at Tita Mel's house for Tito Gil's and Tita Emma's birthdays (Happy Birthday!). We're always doing extreme baby things.
Tito Gil is holding me and Phil is holding Leila. She is three months old, she was born on Easter. It was definitely an orange day. We both wore orange-ish clothes, although I had a monkey on my onesie and she was wearing shorts and a ruffled shirt. I noticed that Phil has a haircut just like her.
2 comments:
I was totally thinking the same thing about Phil's and Leila's 'dos! Ha!
The carrot looks good. I hope it was fine on your "coming-in-tooth"
What a fine cousin you have. It looks like you want to play.
Play is fun!!
Love, Grandma
PS when you come to Denver next week, you will meet 5 new cousins all around your age. It should be quite a party.
Post a Comment