Thursday, July 12, 2007

High Tea and Mum's Book Club

It was tea time and Pappa gave me a really good biscuit. I really liked it because it was hard. I can't believe they make them this durable. Although, it soon became another fun gooey mess. Good thing Mum wasn't there to see the mess. Pappa left my cape (bib) with Lola; I also went swimming, which is a good way to wash up.
I forgot to post this picture about Mum's book club for Ollie. I have some books that I chew on, but this one was for reading. It's about a very nice bull named Fernando and the flowers that he likes.

7 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

What a beautiful picture of Leah and Oliver!!! I love it and might need a copy!

Ollie's Mum said...

thanks erica! and robert, the name of the bull is Ferdinand, not Fernando! you're thinking about the abba song ...

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you with your mommy.

Is she teaching you proper grammar and spelling?

Unknown said...

Hehehe, yes, Leah's already recruiting for much-needed help on the desk. :)

Cute pictures!!

Ann said...

A copy editor in the making!

mbecker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mbecker said...

Oh, Ollie. Your first cookie! good,
Love Grandma