Mum, Pappa and I went to Ranch Market in Phoenix to get some yummy juice drinks called aguas frescas. They had a lot of different kinds, but we ended up getting melon and watermelon. I wish I could get some in my bottles sometime, but I guess I just have to settle for milk.

That stand in the background isn't where we got the drinks -- we bought them inside at the food court, where they had lots of different kinds of Mexican food and a big display case of postres, or pastries. There were streamers on the blades of the fans that were spinning on the ceiling, and I had a really good time watching them go round and round ... I don't know why Mum didn't take a picture of all these things -- I think she was hungry and got distracted.

We went next door to a courtyard that had some people selling clothes and toys and more food. Pappa and I saw two men wearing hats and holding music instruments. We said hi, but they didn't say much.



That stand in the background isn't where we got the drinks -- we bought them inside at the food court, where they had lots of different kinds of Mexican food and a big display case of postres, or pastries. There were streamers on the blades of the fans that were spinning on the ceiling, and I had a really good time watching them go round and round ... I don't know why Mum didn't take a picture of all these things -- I think she was hungry and got distracted.
We went next door to a courtyard that had some people selling clothes and toys and more food. Pappa and I saw two men wearing hats and holding music instruments. We said hi, but they didn't say much.
4 comments:
Pro's ranch is one of our clients at work! I had their pulled pork and rice once...yummy!
I can't tell if the last picture is of statues or men holding still and pretending to be statues.
Jodie, I think they are men holding still and pretending to be statues. Because whenever we would turn around we would hear them moving and saying, 'Haha! Los gringos!'
Ollie, you are getting a cultural experience. I know you know the difference between a statue and a person. A person gives you cookies!!!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment