Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tita Cleng's Day

Sorry about missing February! Mama and Papa had to buy a new camera and they didn't take any good mobile phone pictures of me. But lots of good things happened in February. Here are the latest things: Tita Cleng got married to Tito Jim. This was my second wedding this season! Feel free to rent me out if you need a handsome face in your photos. I'll work for candy, which is my new favorite word. 'Goodies' works, too... and also 'chocolate.'
















Rain is next. It has been raining. My froggy boots still fit and I can jump even higher now. I hope it keeps on raining. Which after it rains and I get all wet I can really get wet and do some cool hair stuff. I'll try to get a video of me jumping. I have a few. I love jumping over things, including Papa when he is laying down.

3 comments:

Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Could they be any cuter in the wedding pics??

mbecker said...

This is what we have been waiting for! It is great to see you all dressed up and all muddy, too. Love the wedding pictures and wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.
Love, grandma and grandpa

Unknown said...

These pics are way adorable! I love the mini-barong! Such cuteness. :)