Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Salute You Tito Siggy

Tito Siggy and Tita Christina got married. I marched in front of them one foot on each square. Cousin Lala came too and tried to throw some pretty flowers but she wanted to keep them. We threw them inside on the floor instead and played clean up a few times. Tito Siggy kissed Tita Christina because they are friends and married.




They gave me a present so I can sword fight with the dragons and papa. I just opened it tonight and then we went outside to play. But we don't hit anything that doesn't have a sword too.

4 comments:

Ollie's Mum said...

Don't forget to practice some chivalry along with your swordfighting, Ollie. Love, Mum

Colm & Oliver said...

Ok Mamake. I'll try to be careful

mbecker said...

There are some dragons here at grandpa & grandma's house; you must come and slay them!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

mbecker said...

Ollie, grandpa just went to check and sure enough, the dragons are hiding in the snow. They are big and fluffy dragons and will blow away with one swipe of your mighty sword.
Love,
Us