Quiet a few people were at the gardens today. I didn't get to ride around in the little jeeps because we were in a hurry to get the the butterflies. Next time, for sure. A few butterflies were close to the ground, but I had to find a few that were up higher than me. On the way to the hangout, I twisted my foot and it hurt a bit. I wanted to have the butterflies kiss it, but I couldn't get my foot high enough!
After the butterflies went to sleep we went to look at the other places around the garden, but not before finding some magnifying glasses and checking them out. Or checking me out.
2 comments:
Ollie, you are like an adventurer. You go many places and see many things. Is there any part of the world you have not explored! I would love to see your butterly house. How lovely to see these butterflies way up in the tree. I also am happy to see that you wear your helmet on all these adventures.
Love,
Grandma
I love the bike ride video. You three are all so cute!
Post a Comment