I helped Pappa make pizza for dinner tonight. But what I really wanted was the tomato sauce. One scoop for the pizza, one scoop for the O, one scoop for the pizza, one scoopp for the O, one scoop for the O, one more scoop for the O, and another, then one for the pizza.
It's too hot to cook in the house, so we cooked the pizza outside, and I got the easy shower, which is watering the plants and myself a bit. Pappa still had to wash my face, but the rest of me came clean. I can't show you those pics, because I was tanning a bit where the sun doesn't shine (except during baths and showers).


3 comments:
Ollie!
My Mama thinks you are so cute and funny. She says she will be posting pictures from her visit with you very soon.
Meow!
Mmm ... tomato moose-stashes.
Hey Ollie, how come that video won't play on my computer?
You are a great crazy dancer! I love the addition of the water sounds!
Post a Comment