
So there were a few holidays that are come and gone, and I forgot to post. Well, it's because we only have a few days of Spring, and I am usually out playing. Now that Easter is almost here, I wanted to show you some of the other pictures. Hopefully, tomorrow, I can post my crazy Easter bunny stuff. Rumor has it that a hunt is about! I'm not sure I know what that means, but I think it has the potential for some running in the grass and eating sweets.
So first was St Patrick's Day. I got my green on and tried to kiss everyone after I ate some guacamole. No one was really interested, but I knew I was cute and savory.
Then, I've discovered that I can crawl into very small places. I like to put at least one leg in and one leg out. This isn't necessarily a holiday, but a good transition.
For my first flower photo shoot, I wanted to contrast the cold desert winters with the new flowers. I decided to wear my jammies, specifically the pair with evergreen trees on it. At this point, the flowers were happy to be flowers.
But now, it is getting warmer out, and the flowers are already starting to seed. So they don't like to be out as much anymore. But still, I get to play around in them. I actually think they give me a runny nose.








3 comments:
Love the update. Thanks for sharing. The commentary and photos are very clever. Keep up the great work! : )
The pout/GQ/eyebrow-raised/whatever shot is AWESOME.
lol. I laughed at that funny picture of you.
You know, these are GREAT weather photos. You should e-mail them to that Your Weather features at that newspaper.
Post a Comment