Toof be told, I have a new toof. I'm not sure if I have the word right, but just today Mum and Pappa discovered that I have a toof. Pappa said let me feel your toof. I even opened up for his finger, but I didn't let him look at it so he had to look while I ate some finger foods. It's right there in front under my tongue. In fact, that's probably why I've been sticking my tongue out. Toof, toof, toof.
This being a good occasion, I also want to say a few words to you... Well mostly just hi.

I say hi to my new toof with a little wave of my left hand, open and close. I said hi to Auntie Tere last week, even though she was talking to me on the phone, and to whomever I meet nowadays. I said hi to Grandma on the phone, but only by waving. I said hi to Pappa tonight when he made me dinner. Mum told me I said hi to her a few weeks ago, but I don't recall. I think hi will be my first word (well clicking was, really). Give me a call and we'll talk.
3 comments:
How exciting! Soon enough you will be able to eat pizza!
I love the tippy toe circle dance!
Ollie, We are so happy that your have a toof. Now, on to better finger foods. It sounds like your camping was a great experience. Glad you had fun! And, I heard you say Hi when you were only 3 months old. Remember when we were talking in the middle of the night and your legs were running fast and you were saying words; I thought one of those was hi, grandma!
Love
grandma
Awww, the running around in the hover craft was super cute. I remember when your arms didn't even show!
You're so cute Ollie. I can't wait to see you again. January!!!!
Post a Comment