Saturday, September 22, 2007

Oakland Follow Up

Here are a few other pictures of what we did while in Oakland visiting my peeps.


Ann kept calling me her little hot tomato. I figured out that she was actually just talking about her salsa garden in the backyard. I'd fit right in next to the oregano, jalapeƱos, and tomatoes. I saw a squirrel hanging from a tree. Pappa said it was a beachnut tree. We don't have those in Scottsdale.


The day that we left we had bfast at a cafe near Ann and Curt's house. You can see I was taking in a little milk, looking out the window, and hanging out with Curt.
In this picture, I just took a bath. I decided that I would get milk in my hair and come up with a new hairstyle. I also liked the shells that hang on Ann's mirror.

This is my bay cowboy picture. Pappa bought me a hat when we went to the coast and I liked to have it tied up, otherwise, I couldn't see anything, because it is very floppy.

Ann and Curt have carpet. Mum and Pappa don't. I found out that carpet gives good traction when chasing after a cat. Joey the cat lives with Ann and Curt. He is fuzzy just like Claudia is.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Ollie. I love the one of you looking the mirror. And just to let everyone know, that is not my mirror. It is kinda ugly--but it is stuck to the wall!